Today at work I had taken Wynn out and returned through the garage. It was still dark and I never thought of the outside garage steps. All of a sudden I heard...thump...thump...thump...and realized he must have walked in and gotten too close to the steps. He was standing at the bottom and I carried him up. No signs of any injuries but tonight he didn't want to go down the steps. Anything I should watch for other than the obvious signs of injury?

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's doing ok Sam. No signs of injury other than he chose NOT to jump the fence into the computer room. All other signs show normal activity other than a bit slower.

Glad he's doing ok.  If he's reluctant to do some normal activities for longer than a few days, you might want to take him in for a once-over.  He's probably just sore, though!  

Oh Jane. So sorry to hear about Wynn. Hope he's makes a full & speedy recovery. Hope too that you're not being beating yourself up; something I have a tendency to do!

So glad he's OK!!  One thing I like about corgis is how tough they are.  Seanna has been horrible to contain this time after her ACL surgery, but it's heartening to see them so tough.

Sorry to read about Wynn.  Once you are sure he is OK, just take small steps with treats to make going up and down stairs fun again.

He's taking a couple steps off our deck but carefully...I will wait a bit and try more next week. It was just what I would call a freak accident:(

Hope Wynn is feeling better. That had to of been scary.

It was scary because I just heard...thump,thump.thump and realized he had gone down the steps. I turned on the lights and he was standing at the bottom and I have know idea exactly how he rolled down them...just the noise:(

he is a bit stiff it appears but managed to jump over the computer room gate tonight so he must be feeling better.

That's a good sign!

Poor Wynn!!!  How is he doing, since this happened a few days ago?  I hope he is ok.  He;s too great of a guy to be feeling low.  Tell him Rainy sends him kisses!

OOHHH!!! That poor guy!  Lola fell off the couch yesterday and looked a little freaked out for awhile.  But he sounds like he should be fine, maybe just keep checking to see it he still jumps up on things like normal but he might be sore for awhile.

jumping a gate to get into a room is a sign of a corgi in recovery! haha. here's hoping he took some bounces but bounces back fully very soon. looking for updates. give wynn some love from all of us! xoxo wendy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service