Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Puppy Help

About to pick up my new red and white Corgi in a week and a half, I haven't had to take care of a puppy in about 11 years, I know the breed…

Started by Tenley

14 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ross

Will her markings change?

So I got my little Harlly, and all her baby pictures look like she has dark hair on her head, and she does for the most part.. But when i g…

Started by Ashley and Ian

14 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Marissa, Marco & Bailey

Protruding Chest

I was just wondering if it was normal for a Corgi to have a protruding chest. My Corgi's is like pointed. It seems to be muscle or bone. He…

Started by Samantha

10 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Sarah C.

How do I register with the AKC and ACA?

I cannot figure this out for the life of me how to register Lucy on the AKC and ACA websites. They are confusing me! When we got Lucy she…

Started by Kerby (the human)

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

puppy cage size

Hey everyone, I had a question about setting up a playpen for the new corgi. About how much space would you suggest is a good size for an 8…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

4 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

Question for all you Breeders and Corgi-philes

This may seem like a silly question, but here goes... Two of our corgis - Moira and Rudy - seem to meet breed standard pretty well: full c…

Started by Cindi

16 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Nicola Porter

Just how important is a Pedigree anyway!

Tammey had been bugging me about getting Bear a little Corgi friend to take on the road with us and yesterday I gave in and we went to thi…

Started by Tammey & Caven

10 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Sylvia

Corgi/Mix - But what kind of mix?

Hi there- Any guesses as to what type of mix Rueben is? He weighs about 33 pounds and is 5 years old. I'd love to hear from you! He came t…

Started by Suzette & Rueben Dog

5 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

puppy papers

does any body know a good website to create the new puppies their puppy papers? i have all the information of both the male and females pap…

Started by Erica

0 Oct 16, 2008

Why I should get a Corgi

I am just doing some research about Corgis. I have wanted one since i was a kid. Now I am looking to get one this spring and wanted to get…

Started by Kelly Elizabeth

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Leasa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by