Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sudden issue with pooping when he sleeps.

Gunny ( 10 years old) just recently started leaving little dry poop ball near where he sleeps. I read online that it could be the start of…

Started by Diane Burda

3 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Ovary-sparing Spay

Dear Members of Mycorgi.com I am a proud new owner of RTC here. Although it is still a long time for my puppy to get spayed, I have alread…

Started by Oktavian Putra Agusta

0 Jun 27, 2014

EPI or endocrine pancreatic insufficency

Luigi just turned one on May 7th. He just also got diagnosed with EPI. He can not breakdown or absorb the food he eats. If it is not taken…

Started by Ashley Vicari

15 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Ashley Vicari

Ewww...

FYI! (From a news bulletin.) Welcome to New England! Be careful out there! Abundant snow over the winter and a wet spring have created ide…

Started by Holly

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Linda

3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

i was wondering what the difference is between grain or grain free dog food. Baden was on kirkland dog food from costco, it was their equiv…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

16 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Umbilical hernia

So when Gizmo went to his first vet appointment, back in 2012 at 8 weeks old in SC, the veterinarian pointed out his umbilical hernia, whic…

Started by Kelly Pelchat

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

Broken Tooth!

Oh no! Poor Teddy has a broken molar. I'm not sure how he did it but it's fairly recent and of course it happens to be the largest one. He…

Started by Lawren and Teddy

7 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Linda

Hot Spots

Hello everyone!! Maromi has just recently developed a hot spot on one of his hind legs. I've been reading up on treatments, causes, and ho…

Started by Felicia & Maromi

12 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

Homemade Dog Food?

So, after Ein got sick a few months back from her food she's been off the raw diet. We've been trying to find a good combo of kibble and we…

Started by Andrea

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Katy

Sick Corgis: Update!

Update: Maddie has now come down with the intestinal thing too, so Flagyl for her. Ugh. It never rains but it pours.... after years of ha…

Started by Beth

27 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by