Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad Breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I bought Havoc at 2 years old, I was informed by my veterinarian that he needed a dental. At that time I was only 18 and still in scho…

Started by Rebecca

3 May 23, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Penny got spayed and she doesnt want to sit still!!

We just got Penny spayed Tuesday May 20th. She was groggy when she first came home and during the first night but now she is back to her no…

Started by Penny

3 May 22, 2008
Reply by Penny

Will the fur grow back after the scar is healed?

It has been 2 bad days in a row for me and Kona. She lost her tooth playing tug-o-war yesterday as I mentioned in other discussion. Today s…

Started by Kona

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Kona

When do pups completely lose their teeth?

Okay so I am kinnda freaking out here. It was Kona's six months yesterday and my young sister was playing tug-o-war with her. I told my sis…

Started by Kona

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Suzanne

Back issues.

Hi all. Im new to the site.. Brand new. I have an 11 yr old bitch that has been displaying problems with movement, arching of the back and…

Started by Mick . irl

7 May 22, 2008
Reply by Alicia Byrd

Green Nylabone Chew "treats"

I bought some of those green "chew treats" from nylabone that look like a little brush kinda, is that okay or safe for me to give Penelope…

Started by Megan and Penelope

4 May 22, 2008
Reply by Stephen

TICKS!!!

So i recently just moved, where i live now is by a forest ( i live in northern Illinois)... i moved in the winter so at that point i didnt…

Started by Viviana

8 May 22, 2008
Reply by Bella

snorting/sneezing clear vomit

my corgi started sneezing and snorting yesterday (she only did it a handful of times) then threw up clear liquid, her eyes seem watery and…

Started by alynne

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Outdoor Plants

When I take my Corgi out, he likes to eat various plants growing in our backyard. He eats dandelions, propeller seeds (from maple trees), e…

Started by Samantha

7 May 21, 2008
Reply by Samantha

question about the paw pads

I was just trimming Bella's nails, and I noticed that the pads on her front paws (the ones that are in the middle and up that she doesn't w…

Started by Bella

9 May 20, 2008
Reply by Bella

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by