Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crate size for full grown pembroke

I'd like to know what size and what kind of crates you all have for your full sized pembrokes. My little Ein will be 5 months old tomorrow…

Started by The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein

15 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Beth

Shedding

Just curious, how do you all deal with shedding?  Do you brush?  Have your little one groomed?  And what DOESN'T work for shedding?     Tha…

Started by Mr. Bingley

39 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

Arkansas

Just out of curiosity, how many people here are from Arkansas? I'm moving there in three months, and I'm curious how many other corgis are…

Started by Sammie Esposito

3 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Sammie Esposito

When did your corgi stop growing?

I've recently adopted a corgi mix named Ace - he's an Auggie (mini-aussie x corgi). One of his ears is up, the other is flopped over. He's…

Started by Sierra

28 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by chantel mowery

Unique challenges to owning a Corgi?

So I found my first unique challenge of owning a corgi this evening. Selphie is doing decently with her potty training, but she still has t…

Started by Kristy Watkins

13 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Cora

Fluffy Cardigans?

Do cardigans have the fluffy gene? I was thinking today, I've seen a ton of fluffy pembrokes but have never seen or heard of a fluffy cardi…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

16 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Stephanie S. Hedgepath

Adding a new corgi to the family

Hi Everyone.  I have a darling very sweet female corgi. She is 4 1/2 years ago.  We also have a very old shitzuh also female.  I am plannin…

Started by Suzan and Tommie Girl

7 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Terri F.

Territorial of the inside of the house? how come?

Hey everyone!   Maggie has recently turned two years old. I have made a discovery about her personality that kind of stinks and enables us…

Started by breanna bellefontaine

11 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Donald Till

corgis and Stephen King?

I just got a copy (paperback) of Stephen King's book, "On Writing", which is a memoir of sorts regarding his writing career, what he reads,…

Started by Vee Luther

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

Soon to be Corgi owner

I am about to make a down payment on a Corgi pup within the next few days, and since this place seems to be filled with owners with experia…

Started by Eric Ogden

26 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Dana C

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by