Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

not that common?

i have been wondering this, how come corgis are not that common? it seems every time i take teddy for a walk i am always asked "what kind o…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

26 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Happy Thanksgiving from a new/old member

Hi All, I've been here almost zero over the last year or so, but wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving (a day late) to all of you and your Corgi…

Started by Curt, Griffin and Violet

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

Merrick or Castor & Pollux Kibble

Does anyone have any feedback concerning these two brands of dog food:Merrick http://www.merrickpetcare.com/  Castor & Pollux http://ww…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Jessie & Alwyn

New to be Corgi Momma! What do I need to know?!

Hello everyone! I'm new to MyCorgi.com! I'm about to become a new Corgi momma! I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. I actually…

Started by Caitlin

43 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Adding to the pack

I would love to hear from those of you who have experience with adding a corgi puppy to your already existing corgi households.  Stanley i…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

12 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Beth

HELP! Having problem finding collar/harness that fits my pup

I am trying to get my Mia used to wearing a collar but am not having much luck.  I tried a harness but it seemed to rub the wrong way.  A r…

Started by mia, herky, & kim

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Amanda, Rooster & Hawk

tri color corgi FADING?!

My blue tri colored pem corgi is 7 1/2 months old now and I've noticed that the orange patches on her are spreading! When I got her the "bl…

Started by Emily Schroeder

5 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jessie & Alwyn

Tri Puppies???

My dad just called and said that their corgies are going to have puppies and I would have pick of the litter. I'm really wanting a Tri, Doe…

Started by Ashlee Taylor

9 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Cryptic Merle?

Hi, I noticed recently that my ~12 week old cardi puppy Luke has this small grey patch on the back of his neck. Is it possible he could be…

Started by Jane

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

How can I tell if my dog was born tailless or was docked?

My corgi has no tail that I can discern - I don't even feel a nub. How can I figure out whether she was born without a tail or was docked?…

Started by Laura Harris

15 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by