Bax & Zigs & Rosie's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew I always wanted a second corgi, however I wanted it to be from the same breed…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 11, 2011 to When did you know it was time to add a second dog?

28 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

"I have a wobbler for Baxter. It's a great way to feed him since he gobbles up his fo…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jun 28, 2011 to This is on another site

7 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"That koi collar is cute! Those are great links. I really like the "Obedience School…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jun 23, 2011 to corgi collars!

14 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Finding classes will probably answer all of your questions about competing. A good t…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jun 22, 2011 to Beginner's Reference for Corgi Agility?

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Alex Gwee

"Such a great video!! It was really heartfelt too. I love seeing the corgis work, but…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jun 20, 2011 to Small dogs, big jobs with Animal Planet

76 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Kathy Wiley

"I don't have anything to add to this discussion except that your little girl in the…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jun 6, 2011 to Wondering About Color Change in Corgi Pups :)

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"How fun! We started agility when Baxter was about 11 months old. We went to a traine…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied May 31, 2011 to Basic Training and Agility Training

9 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Raphaela Ho

"Baxter was given similar types of freedom at an early age. He was given three rooms…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied May 20, 2011 to HELP! My dog won't sleep!

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"So true. Baxter seemed to phase out the sleeping on the back pose. He'll still do it…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied May 6, 2011 to Characteristics that seem to be true of all corgis!

21 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Marah and Thomas Baker

"When I saw the title before reading the article, my thought was to go with the one t…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied May 5, 2011 to Would like your opinion on adopting a rescue (which one)??????

27 May 21, 2011
Reply by Emily Trupiano

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service