Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"i see what you mean, i didnt see one for a rubber rope just thread but i will still…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 9, 2010 to tug-A-jug. anyone have this?

25 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"your welcome:) im glad i could help u out lol"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 9, 2010 to tug-A-jug. anyone have this?

25 Nov 10, 2010

"lol thank goodness there isnt any pear trees where we live:) thank you for the info.…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 9, 2010 to smoke house bones, are they really that bad?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"aww poor guy, yea just like they said sounds like a UTI and would take him to the ve…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 9, 2010 to Having accidents...

3 Nov 9, 2010

"thank you for the info:) yes we are in DC on the bolling AFB. i wouldn't mind going…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to smoke house bones, are they really that bad?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"aww hes so cute =) happy birthday to u Izzy and happy anniversary Bev! i hope u have…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to Happy 4th Birthday Izzy

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"i am so sorry to hear this:( its never easy saying good bye, u will be in my prayers…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to We're very sad today to say goodbye to Old Dog, Monty

16 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Katherine Anne Tilley

"the best way to know which one to fit her is to have her with you but i did the same…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to Harness and Leash recommendations...I Don't Know!

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Barbara & Bailey

"the grocery bones sound wonderful. i bet teddy would love to get to he marrow inside…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to smoke house bones, are they really that bad?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"LOL i love the drawing! i am sorry i dont have any advice but i love when people on…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to FISHBUTT

21 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Edward and Gemima

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by