Kaitlyn & Chase's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I was walking Chase around my own neighborhood, we made a big circle in the subdivis…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 14, 2012 to Strange/Rude Things You Hear While Walking the Corgi(s)?

97 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Maple (owners Alicia n Orlando)

"As mentioned earlier, docking is legal here in the states. It is also very uncommon…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"That does raise a flag. Not only could that cause people to become irresponsible "ba…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Maybe if you don't want to make an appointment you could just call or email your vet…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 11, 2012 to Any cat people here?

16 May 16, 2012
Reply by rae

"I am so glad you posted this. We were just about to switch to Taste of the Wild!!"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 9, 2012 to Reminder....Dog food recall has been expanded:(

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Joy, Sid, & Carson

"Here are a few of Chase's weird sleeping positions..."

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 9, 2012 to Puppies first week.

43 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"No, I wouldn't take the bed out. I have an album full of pictures of Chase sleeping…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 9, 2012 to Puppies first week.

43 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"Yeay! I will be looking out for them!It kind of amazed me that several people were v…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 8, 2012 to WE WON THE SQUISHABLE DOG CONTEST!!!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kristine & Einstein

"A credit card with a Corgi on it is a great idea. Maybe a picture of Chase on a card…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 8, 2012 to Pet Insurance

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Gail Phillips

"Thank you so much for the link! It was very informative and helpful. I have thought…"

Kaitlyn & Chase replied May 8, 2012 to Pet Insurance

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Gail Phillips

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by