Carolyn and Gracie's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Gracie is just adorable when she's decked out in her life vest and swimming to fetch…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Sep 2, 2011 to What's your Corgi's Cutest Gesture(s)?

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"Patience. Gracie doesn't like a camera or anything electronic it seems. But if I jus…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Sep 1, 2011 to Fear of Cameras!

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"I'm so sorry for your loss. Can't find the right words, it's just very sad."

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 25, 2011 to Coco died

58 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Lori

"Not easy on an IPad... -Your Corgi's name: Gracie 1. Your Corgi's personality is: ma…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 23, 2011 to One word... Corgi style!

183 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"Sounds like the perfect dog to me. :) Gracie's pretty mellow too. I have to initiate…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 23, 2011 to Could Sage just be this mellow?????

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Mark, I couldn't have said it better myself.   Ditto on the cats and waiting so long…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 19, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I'm a reluctant morning person, having to rise and shine at 6:30 am weekdays.  I tel…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 18, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Well I must have some other breed of dog because mine whomps into the side of my bed…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 17, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Yep, I was a newbie. Gracie was my first dog ever and I'm sure I confused heck out o…"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Aug 8, 2011 to Puppy alternate peeing or pooing on wrong spots

16 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Who the dog or the girlfriend?   Now you know you set yourself up for this right?  …"

Carolyn and Gracie replied Jul 25, 2011 to I'm on a quest

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Jane

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by