RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Riley loves honeydew melon, watermelon, fresh and dried bananas and apples. Carrots,…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 30, 2010 to Watermelon DOG!

15 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Marianne Murphy

"There aren't many I would share my pillow with, but a corgi...YES!!!"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 14, 2010 to Corgi Zen

35 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"This is a picture of Riley (now 9 months) when he was about 9 weeks. He certainly ha…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 14, 2010 to Corgi Zen

35 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Thank you Joanna...I found this very interesting as well as useful information."

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 10, 2010 to What is working conformation? From the side.

36 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Bravo!!! Such good info...you put it into words so well :) Thank you. Riley always g…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 8, 2010 to Tucker Hates His Harness

20 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Marie Green

"John...I feel the same way about my guy Riley...I admire and respect his independenc…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 8, 2010 to Tucker Hates His Harness

20 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Marie Green

"If a person is more comfortable using a harness, I have seen a harness with the leas…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 7, 2010 to Tucker Hates His Harness

20 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Marie Green

"I have tried the antlers...Our first corgi Tucker would chew them right down. I woul…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 6, 2010 to Anyone have experience with Deer Antlers for Chewers???

24 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

"The breeder we adopted Riley from recommended (when I asked about grooming tools) th…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 6, 2010 to Groomer Woes

36 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Alice

"I love this concept...wouldn't it be a wonderful world :)"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 5, 2010 to Why does she follow us everywhere?

44 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Ella and Lily

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service