Rachel and Skye's Page's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"The lady I got her from owns a farm and breeds her four corgis. They are all purebre…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Mar 5, 2012 to Anyone else have a really tiny adult corgi???

8 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Sarah & Luxy

"Yeah they are usually pretty dark and lighten up after a few weeks. My pup was REALL…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Jan 18, 2011 to puppy coloring

31 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"Thanks... And congrats to you too! I saw her pic on your post... She is a beautiful…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Oct 26, 2010 to I am getting another corgi next year!!!!!! :)

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Well I may be getting one even sooner. I found a closer breeder and shes having pups…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Oct 26, 2010 to I am getting another corgi next year!!!!!! :)

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Skye only brings it back when she feels like it.... :) She mainly run and touches wh…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Oct 21, 2010 to Does your corgi fetch?

26 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"We have the same problem. Skye will destroy any toy I give her!!! I got her a small…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Sep 18, 2010 to Toys!

33 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

"We use Wellness brand dog food. Skye absolutely loves it. She has a beautiful coat!"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Sep 14, 2010 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"I would have to say I prolly have the smallest corgi ever!!! :) She is 7 months and…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Jun 25, 2010 to Switching food?

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by diana

"My puppy is 5 months and she is only 11 lbs. She has seemed to stop growing and our…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied May 4, 2010 to How much does your Corgi weigh?

50 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lori Brookes

"She got one puppy shot from the breeder at 6 weeks. Then since Ive had her she got a…"

Rachel and Skye's Page replied Apr 6, 2010 to What is the right amount of shots to get????

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service