All Discussions Tagged 'kennel' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Oral Kennel Cough Vaccine?

We board our dogs so of course we are required to vaccinate them for bordetella. I know the vaccine isn't always effective even against bor…

Started by Beth

10 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Beth

'Task' for Pup

Hello All, Indy will be by himself more during the day as I have recently had a job promotion. I know I am not the only one who works a 9-6…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by ANGELA C LEE

Applesauce was attacked and now she wont leave her kennel...

Early this morning, around 5am, 2 loose dogs jumped our fenced and pinned Applesauce against it. I was inside but I heard yelping and ran…

Started by Jessika

7 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Julia

Preventing Respiratory I nfection

Thought I'd share this recent experience.  Over the Christmas holiday I traveled to VA with my miniature dachshund, while my other two dogs…

Started by Anna Morelli

3 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Just because they are vaccinated...

...doesn't mean that can't get Kennel Cough We thought, "Hey, we'll never get it here! Both the dogs are totally protected!" WRONG! Kill…

Started by Jessica

11 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by steve smith

Dog Kennels (Pittsburgh, PA)

So I'm a little paranoid of Dog Kennels. we are going to be going on our vacation this year possibly and while we have family that COULD wa…

Started by Krystal G

6 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

Disinfecting After Kennel Cough

So this isn't corgi specific as much as a general sick puppy question.   Over the holidays Stanley, my little 3.5 month old corgi, managed…

Started by Natalie & Stanley

1 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Suddenly doesn't want to go in kennel

My corgi, Conan, is 2 years old and has never had a problem with his kennel.  The only time I ever have him go to his kennel is when I am l…

Started by Megan Warren

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Alison Prasavath

Bordedella vaccine

I was chatting on a community website, and Dog Parks and Kennel cough came up.  People were saying that the vaccine for kennel cough is onl…

Started by Chloe's parent Liz

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

A Good Place to Board my Corgi in San Francisco East Bay Area

I am relocating to the San Francisco Bay Area in about a week and need to find a good trustworthy kennel or individual with whom I can boar…

Started by Laura

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by