All Discussions Tagged 'shedding' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shedding

Just curious, how do you all deal with shedding?  Do you brush?  Have your little one groomed?  And what DOESN'T work for shedding?     Tha…

Started by Mr. Bingley

39 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

Why do dogs shed?

Perhaps a more appropriate way to ask this question would be, "What causes dogs to shed?"  I know dogs shed to renew their coat and get rid…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

2 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Corgis that don't shed!

Lilibet doesn't shed. We have neighbor corgis that when they shake or just walk, hair flies off. Not so with Lilibet. Instead she blows her…

Started by Izzy

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

Shedding corgi's

So Corky is my first Corgi and he sheds unlike any dog I have ever had!!! I saw a product called Mrs. Allens Shed Stop. It had 6 rave revie…

Started by Lisa B

11 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Lisa B

Shedding

Are there any methods to help with shedding that any of you use out there? My corgi is 9 months old and recently has been shedding like cra…

Started by Melisa Rutkelis

34 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

Kong Zoom Groom

Hi Everyone! I would love to know the opinions of some veteran corgi owners - at petsmart, while picking up all of our supplies for our new…

Started by Heather

41 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Lusa

Scratching...everywhere! Should I be worried?

Lately Dax has been scratching a lot. I've checked and checked for fleas and found nothing, and I'm pretty sure he's allergic to them becau…

Started by Amanda

10 May 30, 2009
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Top Coat question - does anyone else's corgi lose it in winter?

This year, I've noticed with Riley that just petting him will loosen many of his top coat guard hairs and shed them all over me. I've also…

Started by Kimberly Ann

0 Nov 15, 2008

Hair trim/cut?

I read a little about this, but thought I was ask for some solid details. Bundy is shedding like a mad man. I have brushed him and bathed h…

Started by Billy

5 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Cindi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by