All Discussions Tagged 'walk' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found a great harness

Maddie's worsening hind end weakness sent us searching for a sturdy harness with a handle on top so we can assist her if needed on single s…

Started by Beth

11 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Waffle hates walks.

I got Waffle when he was 10 months old from a breeder who is fantastic in all aspects except for socialization. When I got him, I will adm…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

37 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

Charlie refuses to do walk

Hello everyone. I need a little bit of help with my Charlie. The housebreaking is doing so great he starts to get the potty bell training…

Started by Charlie & Gérôme

8 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Beth

Light Up the Night - Cherish and Memorial Walk

Having organized corgi meet-ups in the Seattle area for the past year and a half, I have been notified of the passing of a few of our corgi…

Started by Kathy Losacco

0 Dec 31, 2011

Harness

My vet wants me to walk Quincy on a harness because of his corgi-ness (long back/neck).  The one I am currently using is "ok" but would lik…

Started by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Bark For Life Schenectady, NY

Hey all you Corgi owners in the Capital Region!  The American Cancer Society will be hosting an event in Schenectady's central park (NY) on…

Started by Jill, Kari & Jackson

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jill, Kari & Jackson

Walkies!

Paisley has grown up into an awesome little corgi. I have had so much fun with her, but we have had just a couple of little issues. The mai…

Started by Meredith and Paisley

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Meredith and Paisley

no walk = cruel?

Pooka is the trimmest corgi I've ever seen, and a lot of people have told me the same thing. She is obsessed with playing fetch and running…

Started by GoGoRainbow

26 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Kelly

Frapping on a leash...

Does anyone else's pup do this? Jasper occassionally tries to frap while he's on a walk. I usually love when he fraps, but it's pretty anno…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Kim

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by