I didn't take a lot of puppy pictures, but I put this together to show how a RHT color changes. Do you have pics of your adult dog and their baby pictures to compare? And yes I let her get a little chubby. She is at a nice slim weight today. (we'll see about tomorrow)

Views: 26544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is beautiful! This thread is dangerous! It makes me want to get a puppy, almost!

Here's Franklin's sister who is RHT

And Franklin:

Kirby I only have one before shot and its from about a month ago so not much change in him yet. I'm sad he will lose his black cap and likely be a total RHT but what can ya do....

How interesting- did the breeder know the sister would be a RHT and Franklin stay black? they look the same as babies!

yeah you can tell from her pictures as early as 3-4 weeks old that she would be RHT. My friend chose her because she LOOOOOOOVES Franklin and Peyton looked just like him as a puppy. I don't think she was aware (or she was in denial) that she would grow up to be a RHT!

Kirby looks so handsome in his later picture. His tan mask is the color of cinnamon and burnt toast, I ADORE it.

I've been thinking I need to dig out Seanna's old pictures and put a movie together....now I've got the inspiration I needed!  Love the photos!

I didn't get either of mine as little babies, so it's not very dramatic.

^ Tucker @ 6 months.. this was his Craigslist picture. 

^ Tucker again at 6 months old

^Tucker now at 2 years

^ Zoey at approx 2 years old.. this was her shelter picture.

^ Zoey at approx. 3 years old

EDIT: Man, she grew a lot of hair!!!!

Zoey grew ears, too. No wonder you couldn't pass her up, she looks so pathetic in that shelter pic.

I love her tag! That is so cute!!!

Aww that shelter pic is so sad! yay for you saving her!

Lucy at 9 weeks, the first day she was home. The second picture is the most recent at 10 months, though she is now 11 months.

Sophie at 5 weeks

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service