We live in the country so my dogs are off leash almost all the time unless training. I have found that I still need to help them find a job to really tire them out. Bella chases the goats(usually from inside a fence). Sage follows the other corgis and Livvy has to play ball at least 4 times a day to really be satisfied when she comes in! What are some things you have found that work well to poop out your corgis?

Views: 1304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have to work to tire Sparty out but now that he is 12 he has less excess energy. I think a couple nice walks are the best daily exercise but then I do love to walk so I am biased. Practicing obedience is also very tiring for a dog because in addition to the movement they have to concentrate. If you have one that likes to fetch that is great but Misty and Izzy do not get that at all. Jane, your dogs probably get a lot of exercise just by playing with each other. Misty used to go to "doggy daycare" occasionally and she would sleep for a couple days after.
Sparky and I take one long walk a day and he gets to go to the off leash dog park almost everyday to play with his friends. He sleeps like a little baby after the dog park.
so what kind of lazer are you talking about, that tires them out?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service