He left us suddenly and tragically at 3:30 am Dec 12. He had been battling a rare form of lymphoma for nearly 2 years when the disease took a turn and infiltrated his heart.

Never did I think we would have to say goodbye so soon, as he had been doing so well. We're just now coming to terms with the loss. As an extra note; we lost our 23 year old cat, Heidi, 5 months to the day, earlier. The house just seems empty.

We miss you Yard. And Heid. I hope you two have found each other there; Yard, don't pick on Heid, okay?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry for your loss! He is very handsome and I can just tell by his look that he loved life!
Breaks my heart - my best to you...
We are all very sorry. You will be in our thoughts, and we understand the sound of an empty house, it can be deafening. Know there are folks on here who will listen if you need, count me as one if you need.
I am very sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry you lost your friend, and at such an emotional time of year. May your memories of him one day bring you smiles.
Thank you all so much for your condolences and kind words. I so appreciate having somewhere to go where I can express myself without being ridiculed for loving my dog so much. . . )
You will never be ridiculed for such a thing here as most people on this site would go to extremes to protect their precious corgis (or other animals)...that's one of the reasons we all love this site!
Yard looks like he will be a friend to my little Buffy over the bridge so I know he will be with lots of fun corgis! So sorry for your loss, I don't think there is ever a good way to lose them.
Yard looks like he will be a friend to my little Buffy over the bridge so I know he will be with lots of fun corgis! So sorry for your loss, I don't think there is ever a good way to lose them.
My condolences on the loss of your friends.
Deepest sympathies on your loss. I'm sure Yardley and Heidi are happily playing on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge together. <3
I'm so sorry for your loss...I'm sure your 2 loved furbabies found each other.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service