Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi Ears

Dr. Gonzo's breeder updates every week with photos, and I noticed his ears havent gone up yet, but almost all his brothers and sisters have…

Started by Tenley

7 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Puppy Prices

Okay...I am somewhat new to the Corgi world. My husband and I bought our little female pem. 2 years ago. We may have been a little naive ab…

Started by Epinephrine "Epi" and Carly too!

24 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Jessica

So sad!

The pup I wanted to adopt got adopted right before me! But the breeders have two new litters of pups, but they won't be available till the…

Started by Tenley

7 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by alynne

How to meet the puppies

So August 16th is the day my husband and I will go and meet our breeders' puppies, they'll be 6 weeks old. She has 5 pups. 3 boys (1 fluffy…

Started by Cindy & Jeremy & Caden too!

10 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Alla

is it a corgi?!

i just want to find out is my dog Milka part corgi or just looking like it, i found her in a village near Belgrade 8 years ago, and to be h…

Started by Bojana

22 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

Help, I am new to the Corgi Lingo!

So everyone, I know this sounds weird, but I am wondering what exactly the terms "frapping" and "blaze mean? Anyone out there that can help…

Started by Erica

16 Aug 26, 2008

help for my over wight corgi

how much should my 5 year old corgi weigh

Started by buddycuteness

3 Aug 26, 2008

Corgi mix?

We adopted Maggie a year and a half ago and were told she is a Corgi mix. She certainly looks like she is, but she is much bigger than a Co…

Started by Sarah

7 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Tammey & Caven

Are male corgis bigger then female corgis?

George, my five month old Corgi is a lot bigger than Rosie was at that age. Are males typically bigger then females? Is there such a thing…

Started by Laurie

5 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by FuzzyButt

Corgis need rescue help NW Arkansas

Hi all, This morning on GoCorgi, there is a link to a craigslist ad where a guy is giving away a "breeding pair" of Corgis. I'm trying to…

Started by Charlie

2 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by