Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I start Agility Training?

Hi, I'm not sure if this has already been asked (or if it is a silly question that I should know the answer to), but my trainer at PetsMart…

Started by Nancy, Curtis and Triley

5 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Laurie

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE?

I know that you are all thinking not another Cardi. and Pem. thread! I have read the other threads and have a basic Idea but I have a quest…

Started by Juel

5 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Vladimir

Good Time to Adopt?

Just today I heard through the grapevine about a family that rescued a stray Corgi about 6 months ago. They now need to find a new home for…

Started by Erin S

5 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Melissa

Dappled Pembrokes? What the heck?

Has anyone seen these listings on Puppyfind about "rare dappled pembroke corgis"? It's a total rip off...more like blue merle cardigans wi…

Started by Vladimir

11 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Cindi

Is This Much White on a Tri Good/Rare?

I have heard that haveing this much white on a tri is a good thing, that not many tris have it. Is this true or was i just misinformed? Als…

Started by Lauren

14 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Cardi & Pem Mix?

I am just curious, but has anyone ever seen (or owned) a dog that was both Cardigan and Pembroke Corgi mix? I am wondering if they exist, a…

Started by Heather Marsh

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by PreciousMolly

Is my puppy a pure bred Corgi?

We recently adopted our dog, Milo, from a foster parent and were told that he was pure bred corgi. Even though they state that the dog is p…

Started by kayla

6 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by PreciousMolly

Groom

Is there any harm in cutting a cardigan's fur trim very short during the summer months? Will the fur grow back to original condition?

Started by todd

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by FuzzyButt

Coat is changing?

Yogi's 3 months and I've noticed that the hair on his back (from his neck down to his bum area) is of a different texture and color than th…

Started by Yogi

4 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Yogi

Mini Corgis? Anyone know?

Have you heard of Mini Corgi's? Where can I find out more information on this variant? My little Ginger is fully grown and only 17lbs. I ad…

Started by Josh Parker

4 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Cindi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by