Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Games for corgis

anyone have any games i can play with my corgi at home???like hide and seek or something? also does anyone do obediance, lure coarseing, a…

Started by Lauren

4 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by wendulik

Free Shaping and Clicker Training

I'm a newbee here, but was wondering if anyone does free shaping and clicker training?? I have a couple of questions since Timmy and I are…

Started by Sylvia & Timmy

2 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

My corgi pants or breathes very hard and fast.

Foxi will pant or breath heavy when its time to go to bed or just while relaxing with me on the sofa in the evenings. This isnt from playin…

Started by robin

6 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Christina & Vicki

CGC and Brushing

At some point this year, I hope to have Charlie trained well enough to get his CGC (Canine Good Citizen) certificate. My main concern is t…

Started by Charlie

4 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Bandit won't pee! Help!

So, I adopted a 3 year old corgi exactly 7 days ago. Bandit is a rescue dog, and he has only ever lived on horse farms. I live in the city…

Started by dancer

3 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Sam

How many corgis does everyone have? How do their personalities differ?

As most of you know, we recently added corgi #2 Baby Emmy to our little family. As the days pass, she gets smarter and seems more advanced…

Started by Rachel and Ray

7 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Colleen Cuzzone

Corgis and Cats?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have an important question. My husband and I have wanted a Corgi for about two years now, but the time has…

Started by Parker

18 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by kerre

Alone time

When you leave your baby to go to work etc ,do you leave music or the T.V. on? If you do what does he or she like ? I always leave N.P.R on…

Started by Brian Davis

6 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Arlette

HELP! I'm under attack!

I think that I encouraged my brown corgi to "woo" or "arooo" a little too much! He has lost his mind today! He's probably "woo-d" at me ove…

Started by joeberman334

6 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by joeberman334

walking a puppy

I have a 13 week old puppy and the question is how long a brisk walk she should be taking so early. I want her to get the maximum exercise…

Started by Brian Davis

8 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Brian Davis

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by