Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi teeth

So today Wiley my younger Corgi puppy mill rescue had 9 teeth pulled and a few months ago Teddy my elderly puppy mill rescue had 16 teeth p…

Started by Jane Christensen

22 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Tummy Troubles

My corgi puppy Bailey has been on and off sick for a couple weeks now. We have taken her to the vet many times and had almost every test un…

Started by Katherine Wipfli

3 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Jen Giammona

Hunger Strike

Arrow is just about 8 months old and this week has decided he isn't eating kibble anymore. He got some but not many human scraps before but…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Roger/Laurie

shedding and paw licking

***UPDATE** i took Baden in the vet today. hes very healthy so thats good news. but, hes having an allergic reaction to the season here in…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

16 May 31, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Becca may have a UTI too

What is it with our corgis and uti infections lately. Becca peed in her crate last night. She hasn't had an accident since I got her. When…

Started by Marcie

5 May 23, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

Poor Sully is still testing heartworm positive after over a year of treatment for heartworm prior to my adopting her. She was treated in th…

Started by Holly

23 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Problem with hind legs?

Hey guys,  This actually just happened not too long ago, and I've tried to find something on the internet to help but haven't seemed to get…

Started by Nicole & Mila

10 May 15, 2014
Reply by Avyon

Bowel Issues - Has this ever happened to you?

Two week ago we noticed that our sweet girl, Boo, was having trouble passing stool, she would literally not hold her normal bathroom positi…

Started by Shanna Lien

11 May 15, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Pup Still Ailing; Vet Fired

So we're down to the last dose in a ten-day course of amoxicillin and Ruby the Corgi still shows signs of a urinary infection. Or something…

Started by Vicky Hay

16 May 12, 2014
Reply by Linda

Flea and Tick Control Products

So, I want to be prepare for this upcoming tick and flea seasons (if it's not here already). Since I take Dodger on a lot of trail walks an…

Started by Autumn and Jonathan

13 May 6, 2014
Reply by Anya Q.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by