Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dam rejecting litter

The breeder I am thinking about selecting to buy a puppy from informed me today that the mother rejected the puppies when they were born. T…

Started by Junior and Griffey

5 May 2, 2008
Reply by Sam

Highly Recommended Toothbrush

I have tried all kinds of toothbrushes from the regular humanlike brushes to the kind you put on the tip of your finger. I finally found on…

Started by Kate

6 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Apryl

Gluten intolerance in dogs

Hi everyone! I haven't been on much. I've been busy trying to find out why Des had constantly watery eyes and was developing thin spots in…

Started by colleen

0 Apr 29, 2008

Genetic Problems? (Missing Teeth & Thyroid Problems)

We visited the breeder we got Mochi from yesterday, because we were thinking about getting a boy to keep Mochi company. When we first got M…

Started by Mochi The Corgi

7 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Mochi The Corgi

Corgi Teeth

I have a three year old corgi that already needs her teeth cleaned. My vet says that's common for smaller breeds. I have only had goldens u…

Started by Jane Lamb

6 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Jane Lamb

Painful Shots

Does any one have any suggestions on how to help Ozzie out with the pain from recieving his shots? The first time we took him for his shots…

Started by Jenny Michel

10 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Jenny Michel

Greenies/Nutrident Treats?

Our corgi, Oakley, has TERRIBLE breath. We brush her teeth and have had them cleaned. I recently purchased a bag of greenies as well as nut…

Started by Kate

8 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Post Vet Lethargy

Hi All, I just took Monty this morning to the Vet for his 4 month shots including the rabies shot. The tech put one in his back leg and one…

Started by Monty'sMom

3 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Sam

Puppy diarrhea...do they make puppy Pepto?

Last night my poor Layla seemed to have a bit of an upset stomach. I hadn't fed her anything out of the ordinary or anything Hunter hadn't…

Started by CassieD44

17 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Mandi

Spay

We had Winnie spayed on Friday. When we went to pick her up (they require an overnight stay) she was just a happy puppy. Too happy in fact.…

Started by winnie_the_dog

5 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by winnie_the_dog

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by