Forum Discussions (9,222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rolling on carpet/floor after a meal?

Sam Tsang's discussion on the "chinchilla roll" spurred this. I don't think I've ever come across a mention of this with other corgi owners…

Started by Asia in Corgi Behavior

6 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Asia

Skin problem

O.k my corgi Toby is has some sort of skin problem on his nose and inside is ears. Its kind of scabby it doesn't seem to bother him but i t…

Started by Matt in Corgi Health

1 Oct 14, 2007
Reply by Dillydoodle

Learning manners

My new corgi puppy is being a brat and resisting any authority. My older Corgi, Bonni, tried to teach her manners and put Faye in her place…

Started by Candy in Corgi Behavior

12 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Cindi

Pet Hotels??!

Has anyone ever used any pets hotel/motel type of service before? I've seen some of those around town and wonder if it is truly a safe plac…

Started by Silvia Li in Other

4 Oct 7, 2007
Reply by KLynn

Doggy paddle

I have 2 corgis, Vienna loves the water and would jump into the pool with me and have a blast, Mocha on the other hand avoid the water like…

Started by Sam Tsang in Corgi Behavior

6 Oct 7, 2007
Reply by Allie Redman

Retail!

There are two fabulous Corgi artists you should check out. Both are on cafepress.com and I have several designs from each. Their stuff is w…

Started by Katharine Schenck in Other

0 Oct 6, 2007

Halloween Costumes Ideas

Show us some Halloween Costumes ideas :) Here's "Lord of the rings" edition :) Link to Catalogue

Started by Sam Tsang in Other

9 Oct 6, 2007
Reply by Gabe and Bonnie Franklin

What can I do to get my current dog to be best friends with the new puppy?

I just recently got a new family member. A 3 months old Corgi, named Faye. I got Faye so that Bonni has a companion to play with while I si…

Started by Candy in Corgi Behavior

9 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Rosner

We've been Skunked!

Help! Bonnie, my Corgi mix, while protecting the homestead this morning, was sprayed in the face by a skunk! Does anyone know of a good way…

Started by BonMolLib in Other

7 Sep 29, 2007
Reply by BonMolLib

Looking for a Corgi playmate for Bonni

Hi. I'm been thinking about it for a while now. And I think I would like find Bonni a playmate. A corgi of course, since Im such a fanatic.…

Started by Candy in Other

6 Sep 26, 2007
Reply by Maggie and Me

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…