Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alla, was looking through Charlies pictures what a cutie! Do you use a retractabl…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 12, 2008 to Hey, stranger... (How to meet, greet... and treat other people?)

35 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Alla

"When Charlie is greeting people I would make him sit or lay down and then have peopl…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 12, 2008 to Hey, stranger... (How to meet, greet... and treat other people?)

35 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Alla

"Those are all awesome websites, I also had seen the keychains at petsmart but didnt…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 9, 2008 to What I want is...

32 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Codie Bear

"I would call the vets office! You dont want her to get dehydrated. Keep us posted on…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 6, 2008 to very late nights!

3 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Suri's (Sugar Magnolia)

"love the bumblebee costume, so cute!"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 5, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Lances first Halloween he was a black cat! This year (3) I am thinking he maybe a Ch…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 5, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Oh my goodness.....they are just too cute! Makes me want another, just when I got ov…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 4, 2008 to Update: Chloe's puppies @ 4 weeks old.

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jenni & Dave Fields

"I saw your post that said that you did ok too, glad to hear you also are ok from Gus…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 3, 2008 to Prayers for our members and everyone living along the Gulf Coast

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amanda

"Glad to hear that everything turned out ok for you. Hope you get your electricity ba…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 3, 2008 to Prayers for our members and everyone living along the Gulf Coast

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amanda

"1, Lots of excercise. 2. Teach the quiet command very early on. 3. Reward for a job…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 2, 2008 to Barking?

8 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Tenley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service