Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks, I didn't do that because to me soft stool/diarrhea indicates a problem somew…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 4, 2010 to Has anybody had experience with Nature's Variety? Raw specifically, but kibble or canned too?

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"thank you for the info. The specialty store I went to only sold 2 brands and the gir…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 4, 2010 to Has anybody had experience with Nature's Variety? Raw specifically, but kibble or canned too?

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"The reason I am thinking of doing bison versus any of the others (I'd maybe try veni…"

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"keep a log of her daily pees and poops that way you can look and see if there is a p…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 3, 2010 to Combatting the bratty puppy!

33 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jane

"definately UTI, probably shouldn't give the antibiotics without the vets ok. Some an…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 2, 2010 to Bloody Urine

11 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I feed Blue Buffalo Wilderness, though I've heard you shouldn't start a pup on such…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 2, 2010 to Doggy Treats and Food!

23 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Joanne Koppenaal

"it could be an internal suture reaction. When my chihuahua was spayed she had a reac…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Nov 2, 2010 to dont know what this is:( WARNING:male part!!! i do apologize

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Franklin has been dubbed by my vet as the smartest dog she has ever met. She is pret…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 31, 2010 to Are Tri Corgis more mischievous?

21 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"x-ray would be a good idea. Especially since it is an off and on lameness. In order…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 30, 2010 to Limping Pup

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

"yay! I hope he got it all out! In the 20 rocks Franklin has eaten (yes 20!!!) I have…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 29, 2010 to Stanley's got morning sickness

17 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by