Kristen Schaub's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you should try a puppy only if want another pup! your 12 yr old may just wan…"

Kristen Schaub replied Feb 19, 2013 to Introducing a new puppy into the family of an older corgi

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Beth

"I hung a set of bells to the front door, and the dogs learned to nose it right away…"

Kristen Schaub replied Jul 8, 2012 to Tips Needed: Ring the Potty Bell

13 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Nora

"Our Pipin, broke his toe this week, in 3 pieces, so we are not able to pin it..He is…"

Kristen Schaub replied Jan 22, 2012 to Another Update on Sparty's toe

32 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"HI there,  I have two corgis and of course, biting is natural and normal for puppies…"

Kristen Schaub replied Feb 2, 2011 to BITING

8 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein

"another idea...maybe Edward, after Prince Edward...corgis with the Queen and he is t…"

Kristen Schaub replied Sep 14, 2010 to adopting tomorrow!! but what to name him?

43 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"We named ours after the hobbits; Samwise Gamgee (Sam) and Perigrin Pippin (Pip)...so…"

Kristen Schaub replied Sep 14, 2010 to adopting tomorrow!! but what to name him?

43 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"I agree-it isn't funny...just corgi. I am a special educator and follow Temple Grand…"

Kristen Schaub replied Sep 14, 2010 to What makes your corgi go complete bonkers?

177 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kristen Schaub

"We also use Natural Balance..the Sweet Potatoe and Fish- no allergy worries from any…"

Kristen Schaub replied Sep 6, 2010 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"-( i am sooo sad for your corgi! my corgi, Sammy, had similar problems...we tried si…"

Kristen Schaub replied Sep 1, 2010 to Allergies.....any new suggestions?

20 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Steve

"I think you are a good mom...i let my dogs move around, but do not sit on me when i…"

Kristen Schaub replied Aug 31, 2010 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service