Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"We hope everything turns out okay at the vets. It's a very hard thing when our littl…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Nov 17, 2008 to Hurt hip and back...poor baby!

16 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

"I found these online and order them. Both my furkids love rawhide so I'm hoping this…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 10, 2008 to What treats do you use for training?

10 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

"Hmmm.... dried sweet potatoes as a rawhide replacement? Where do you find them?~>…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 10, 2008 to What treats do you use for training?

10 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

"My Soffie is overweight. We have switched to Pro Pac low fat. Without getting techni…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 10, 2008 to Weight Gain

1 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"I agree with Sylvia. When we picked Griffyn his breeder gave us the same information…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 10, 2008 to Will her markings change?

14 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Marissa, Marco & Bailey

"Okay, we went a little crazy with Soffie. She is Soffie Blue Nana Svenska Flicka. So…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 9, 2008 to Registered Names?

101 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marion and Vern

"We used to feed Soffie & Griffyn Iams lamb and rice. They did fine on that but..…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 9, 2008 to What brand to choose for my corgi?

27 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

"Hi, We've been using Comfortis for at least 6 months. It works great!!! And we haven…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Oct 5, 2008 to Flea medication

3 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by DWBarrs

"Dawn house trained both our Corgis. Her mantra was ..... when in doubt, take them ou…"

Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn replied Sep 29, 2008 to How often do you take an 8 week old puppy out to go to the bathroom?

9 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Sylvia

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service