Beca and Mishka's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Obedience classes are definitely a MUST with corgis.  They're like that kid who figu…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jun 7, 2012 to Obedience Classes, yay or nay?

17 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Nora

"If the vet suggested a food allergy and then a behavioral thing, I'd ask if there is…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jun 3, 2012 to Itchy Boy

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Patti Burroughs

"My bosses' dog (not a corgi) has her food left out all day (until Mishka and I come…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 31, 2012 to emi isnt eating -- is she a social eater?

6 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"I bet you're right. I haven't seen that movie in ages.  Now I will have to see it…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 31, 2012 to Accidental Tourist (the book)

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Beca and Mishka

"I'd ask for a referral to a dermatologist/allergist.  Expensive, but worth it.  We w…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 26, 2012 to Help! Allergies from grass and pollen

12 May 26, 2012
Reply by Mila & Meatball

"I think the exercise and mental stimulation are not difficult to supply in apartment…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 24, 2012 to Worried if Corgis are the right breed for us!

80 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Mai

"Even the folks who are into high protein want to keep puppies, Corgi puppies and lar…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 17, 2012 to Possible food change

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Coco

"Another suggestion I've heard around here would be to put them on a bland diet for t…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 15, 2012 to Gentle Food Recommendations

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"There are a few families in our townhouse development that have grandparents living…"

Beca and Mishka replied May 14, 2012 to Strange/Rude Things You Hear While Walking the Corgi(s)?

97 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Maple (owners Alicia n Orlando)

"It's easier to decide once you know the dog park regulars.  When the 4 Airedales who…"

Beca and Mishka replied Apr 28, 2012 to Corgi and the dog park: big dogs or little ones?

22 May 1, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service