All Discussions Tagged 'color' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picking Our Puppy; How To Know What the Colors/Personalities Will Be

Hello all! This is my very first post on MyCorgi and I had a few questions for you experienced breeders/owners. We have first pick of 5 mal…

Started by Mary Margaret

9 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

can anyone determine his color?

His breeder told me he is supposed to be a black headed tri which is the color preference i prefer but ive noticed the color behind his ear…

Started by Chrystal Harvey

24 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Color patches?

Can color spots emerge over time? Lucy is now nearly 3 years and sports the standard white chest, belly, legs, tan pants and red back and h…

Started by Laura Rochette

0 Feb 15, 2014

BRINDLE color genetics, why in Cardigans?

I have been wondering why Brindle is a color found in Cardigans and where that color may be genetically coming from in the history/developm…

Started by Anna Morelli

6 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

I want to know what coat type my puppy is.

I recently purchased a pembroke corgi at a pet shop. I have researched different coat types, but I'm not sure what type she is. She has a b…

Started by Leslie Argueta

22 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Markley

color of a tri pup?

I want to know what you think my pup is. Do you think Nevaeh will be a red or black headed corgi? She is 4 weeks old in this pic. If you co…

Started by Lauren and Nevaeh Rose

12 May 22, 2013
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

Pembroke Color Patterns

So my red headed tri little man has had red freckles on his white socks on each leg ever since he came to me as a pup. I finally became cur…

Started by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Emily & Scout

Will my corgi's black mouth go away?

Hello! I have an 8 week old female red/white with a black "mask" as my breeder called it. It seems to still just hang around her mouth area…

Started by Elijah

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

Cute Corgi Mix Needs Help!

Just a guess that this photo doesn't do this girl any justice! I'm wondering if she might just be a poorly understood tri color corgi. She…

Started by Mochi

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mochi

Missing Corgi-Male tri-colored. Georgia

He got out last night Wednesday Jan. 11.  We live in Rincon Georgia.  He has severe food allergies.  If you know anyone in the area please…

Started by Erika

42 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Vicki, Grace and Gizmo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by