All Discussions Tagged 'eyes' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picking a puppy - eye question

After 3 months of waiting on corgi waiting lists, I got the call to come look at a litter last weekend. I was so excited! The woman who cal…

Started by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

40 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ciara & Macy

At a Loss, Need Help

Little Winston has recently become ill. He had a strange lump in his neck area, most likely a swollen lymph node. It didn't go away after a…

Started by Tori

25 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Steve, Nathan & Lu

Red Third Eyelid

Chloe is six and a half months old, and has been having problems with a red third eyelid for at least the past three months. I'm wondering…

Started by Jason

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Jane

Eye issue--baldness around one eye

My 1 yr 3 mo old puppy has an issue with his right eye (on the left side in picture). The eye itself appears clear and fine, but somehow--e…

Started by sarah & tapiola

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Beth

Puppy's Eyes Crooked

Hey! So I am a soon to be corgi owner of an adorable tri girl that I've decided to name Tilly! She is about 4 weeks as of yesterday (wednes…

Started by Dayna

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Donna and Lilly

Red "Eyeliner"

Hello,   Sorry to ask ANOTHER question of you all, but I'm trying really hard not to be that person that races their dog to the vet every t…

Started by Erin S

6 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Odd-eye Corgi?

Hey, I'm new here. I found the site pretty randomly, but thought I'd join anyway. I've become a big Corgi fan after I adopted Chloe (seems…

Started by twelvetigers

14 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Cardi eyes?

I know its extremly rare to find pembrokes with them but I think its usual for cardis to have the blue icey eyes.I wanted to see what other…

Started by Avyon

22 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Itchy Eyes somebody please help

A while ago I posted that Shiro had itchy skin, yeast infections, eye discharge, itchy eyes, etc. Most of these things are gone with the ne…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

What do you notice abt ur corgis' eye while they sleep?

I'm not sure if anyone else has spotted this in their cuddly corgis but for my Latte, her eyes retract slowly into her eye sockets every ti…

Started by Malcolm & Latte

4 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Potus

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by