Well today didnt go exaclty how I wanted it to by any means. Lance got a hold of sugarless gum with xylitol in it. :(
Xylitol is toxic to dogs.....
We did get him to throw up after eating the sugarless gum, thank god. The gum was on my daughters dresser!!! Nothing is high enough up for my corgis in this house!!
I have told the kids gum is not allowed in the house anymore. Do not want to go through this EVER…Continue
We got the sad news that Lance and Tuckers corgi cousin Isabella (my brother in laws corgi) has passed away at the age of 11. Lance had gotten to meet her a few times, unfortunately Tucker never did since they lived out of state and haven't been able to coordinate time together.
Isabella was our inspiration for getting a corgi. Like all corgis, she was soooo sweet, and just loved playing fetch and loved the kids.
RIP, without any pain anymore and…Continue
I thought I would share Tuckers entertaining talent. Tucker loves to lay on his back with a ball in his mouth and maneuver it with his paws. He didn't always do this trick, he started a while ago, but it was only every once in a while, but now it seems to be more and more!! Now that he has a new squeaky ball and ring, it must be entertaining to him, since he seems to be doing this more and more now, which is fine with me!!…Continue