Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you feed your corgi?

Hi Corgi friends! I have been searching for a while now since even before getting Mikko on what food to feed him. I am just curious what y…

Started by Cat D

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

Allergic to grass?

Teddy my 14 year old rescue has started itching after going potty in the grass. We moved this winter but for the last month or so I have no…

Started by Jane Christensen

10 Jun 26, 2016

Zeuterin vs. Neutering

Has anybody heard of the procedure called "Zeuterin" before? We spoke to someone today at the dog park who had their two cardigan's "zeuter…

Started by Gail Schwam

6 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Chelsea Meredith

Sad Update

I never imagined I would be sending this update on Sully's recent condition but I am afraid the injury to her neck has not improved, in fac…

Started by Holly

24 May 29, 2016

Crying When Moved

Tonight, for the first time Sully has been crying out when moved. She has been a drama queen so I assumed she was carrying on for little or…

Started by Holly

11 May 12, 2016
Reply by Marcie

Lyme symptoms again

Becca is showing Lyme symptoms yet again. Lethargy, lameness which changes legs, she's quite uncomfortable. This is the third time within a…

Started by Marcie

7 May 12, 2016
Reply by Marcie

Jack needs a tooth extracted!

So, I had Jack to the vet today to follow up on yet another scratched eye.  Silly Jack. The good news is, the eye is fine.  The bad news is…

Started by Beth

11 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Alternative to the Cone of Shame?

Hey, I came across this in one of those "You may like..." links at the bottom of a news story -- the sorta thing that's a come-on to get yo…

Started by Vicky Hay

6 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Carol

Getting Spayed Tomorrow

Daisy is getting spayed tomorrow. I have the option of getting blood testing prior to surgery. I have been told it is something definitely…

Started by Heidi Robson

10 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Jesse

Food bags KILL!

https://preventpetsuffocation.com/ A horrible, preventable, VERY COMMON fatal accident.   When we came home, Siri had been trapped for hou…

Started by John Wolff

46 Feb 25, 2016

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by