Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collar tags making chest fur dirty

Gonzo always wears his collar and tags. It's really not an option for us to take his collar on and off all the time (he wears a leather bel…

Started by Nicole

18 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

I've been looking and looking, I've been on petfinder.com, to the human society, even to websites of human society's outside Michigan! I be…

Started by Sasha

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

Extracurricular Activities

Has anyone tried classes with their Corgis other than just basic obedience? Did you little pup get his/her canine good citizen (CGC)? Have…

Started by Ju Lo

2 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Sam

:]

i am so proud of my little baby Caramelo! yesterday we went to the park and it was his first trip in a car in a long time, becasue hes so h…

Started by Melosimine

0 Apr 9, 2008

Alternatives for the working parents

Hi Guys, I've been visiting this site for months but I decided to finally join and hopefully share my experiences with you all. My husband…

Started by Yogi

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Parker

Proud mamma here!!

I just wanted to share how proud I am of Lola!! I wanted to come home & go on a nice long walk with her this afternoon (we usually take…

Started by Laura & Lola

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Protecting your car from Corgi Hair Overload!!!

So, as Tim and I randomly bought a new car today - a Toyota Camry Hybrid. I haven't bought a car in 11 years (so I've had this car since I…

Started by Apryl

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Party Corgis

Hey there's a new group called the Party Corgi's... Why NOT join. We'll be sure to have lots of fun and anyone can join. Just watch out we'…

Started by Melosimine

0 Apr 5, 2008

Where should I put puppies crate?

Hi. I was wondering where the best place is for her crate, in my bedroom or in the livingroom? The bedroom is quiet and no one really goes…

Started by Dawn

10 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

Doggie Daycare?

Does anyone take their corgi(s) to a doggie daycare? I have an "interview" set up for Emmy at a local facility, and now I am getting nervou…

Started by Tracie & Emmy

6 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by