Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scottie/Corgi Mix?

Just wondering if anyone out there has such a thing and, if so, do you have any pictures?  We were talking about how cute they might be--or…

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

38 May 11, 2015
Reply by Samantha

Justice for Molly Update

David Latham, who shot Molly in front of her owners, has died of a massive stroke. RIP Molly. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Mo

Started by Mickey

4 May 8, 2015
Reply by David

calling all runners!

i want to know, what do you use to carry your things when running. either alone or with a pup. i cant seem to find what looks to be a good…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

7 May 8, 2015
Reply by David

Dog park etiquette, must VENT

I know many of you are completely against visits to the dog park - so if you are - stop reading now.  Bogart is VERY social and since he is…

Started by Bogart the Cardigan

18 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

Awesome Agility Corgi Photo

I usually don't post about photo contests, but I have entered one related to agility. I love doing agility with my corgis and first place i…

Started by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

5 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Holly

I found two members of Jeli's Furfamily!

How cool is that!  Just for the heck of it, I sent Jeli's breeder an email just to give her an update on Jeli's life and adventures.  She w…

Started by susan

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Linda

The importance of dog ID tags and micro chips.

Just a reminder that to keep our beloved dogs "safe" they should have dog tags and be micro chipped. I just got a reminder about this from…

Started by Jane Christensen

7 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Diane

Backpackers' bearproof food containers are not corgi-proof.

For years, wilderness backpackers have relied on rigid bear-proof containers to protect their food from bears and to prevent bears from bec…

Started by John Wolff

4 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

DNA Breed Tests Results & AKC Registration

I sent in my dog's DNA to be tested to determine if she's pure or mixed and in 7/8 of the tests, her DNA was like the Pembroke DNA they had…

Started by Starry

9 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Starry

What to get first?

Hi everyone! I'm new... and getting my first corgi (hopefully) this summer!  I've checked out breeders and have put a deposit on a puppy f…

Started by C_Lowe

13 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Mary Ann

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by