Forum Discussions (9,222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come along lil' doggie!!

Does anyone else have a problem catching their corgi in the house? Everyone at work laughs at me - "Oh how can he run that fast with those…

Started by Arlette in Corgi Behavior

16 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Bonny

Submissive and Scared Peeing

My future father in law loves Ein so much that he adopted a corgi of his own several months ago. He found Nick, a red headed tri, in the ne…

Started by Nicole in Corgi Behavior

9 Nov 6, 2007
Reply by Greg Zaffuto

New Member Has Request :)

Just had a very nice comment from Sam about my artwork on the Art Helping Animals blog (thanks Sam!). He suggested that if I needed more C…

Started by Tanya Amberson in Other

5 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Tanya Amberson

Since others are doing it, too...

I don't make Corgi themed items, just regular jewelry. But I do donate 10% of the purchase price from all of my sales to animal rescue grou…

Started by Nicole in Information & Directory

3 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Nicole

Does your Corgi shed?

My corgi mac has finally stopped shedding but I am just wondering if your corgi sheds a lot. It seems like twice a year she goes through th…

Started by Jessica in Basic Breed Info

22 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by bex

Original Corgi inspired Art on Domino Jewelry

Hello all, I was referred here by Sam after a visit to my blog and thought I'd post about my Corgi inspired art and pendants. I'm an Arti…

Started by Heather LeMay in Rescue, Adoption, Rehoming Classified

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Nicole

ALLERGIES

I think Maggie has developed allergies. She is scratching herself more and more and I am finding scabs on the inside of her ears where she…

Started by Maggie and Me in Corgi Health

7 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Nicole

defective ear!!!

Am I the only one with a Pembroke that has one ear up and one ear down??? We gave good money for this guy and my husband and I always joke…

Started by Joanna in Corgi Health

3 Oct 27, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Pokeweed poisoning

If you have these plants in your yard......get rid of them. Toby is recovering from accidental exposre to this plant. We had pulled some w…

Started by Carolyn Rosner in Corgi Health

1 Oct 27, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Ellen's adoption problem

Just wondering what others think of Ellen Degeneres issue with the rescue organization? When we adopted Toby and Lola it is in our contract…

Started by Carolyn Rosner in Other

7 Oct 27, 2007
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…