Kristin, Honey, and Hooch's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"My two corgis are the absolute best of friends! They play all the time and even some…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Dec 23, 2009 to more than one corgi?

28 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

"I have a puppy mill corgi myself (didn't buy him from a pet store, got him from a wo…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Dec 12, 2009 to Miniature Corgi? Why is my pup so tiny?

32 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

"I am so sorry that Ellie has been lost... I am really hoping that she is found soon.…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Dec 8, 2009 to Little Ellie

32 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"I just wanted to say that I've had the same issue! It's not serious for us because H…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 30, 2009 to Need Advice on Marking Territory

9 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Renee

"Congratulations! I am so, so, so happy it all worked out! Your hard work and determi…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 25, 2009 to Lost dog -- your advice? PLEASE HELP!!!

59 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Ann Hagler

"Oh gosh, I'm so relieved you found her, and I'm certain you'll be able to get her ba…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 24, 2009 to Lost dog -- your advice? PLEASE HELP!!!

59 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Ann Hagler

"He looks purebred to me, just a little bit unusually lanky! That's not a bad thing,…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 21, 2009 to Does my corgi looks like a full breed pembroke?

43 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Alicia

"I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful little pup. I will be hoping the best for…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 16, 2009 to Lost dog -- your advice? PLEASE HELP!!!

59 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Ann Hagler

"As everyone else has said, it certainly depends on individual dogs, but male and fem…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 16, 2009 to Male or female puppy

8 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

"Some corgis just seem to be smaller than others! Your Max could just not be at his m…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 16, 2009 to Odd

17 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by CorGeek

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by