Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

Both of my corgis (Bella and Sparky) frequently sleep on their backs feet straight up in the air. And sometimes at very awkward angles, that can not be comfortable, haha but they get really into it... Case in point Bella snores :) I'm just curious to know if anyone else has a corgi that is this goofy

Views: 3318

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Freya totally sleeps on her back. Not always, but every now and again I will find her on her back, legs wide open, and her hands to her chest. It's soo cute!

Mine does and her breeder says all of hers do. Even when they are pregnant they try to.
All mine do even the 4 days old pups!!!! Here's a pic of Bella and how she sleeps most nights!

I figure it must feel good on their backs!
yep, both my Cardi and my corgi mutt do it. They just like being comfortable.

Awkward positions appear to be Izzy's specialty! Sparty used to but stopped when he hurt his knee and got arthritis. I love how totally relaxed they get!
Oh yeah...

Hi Jenna, yes my corgi, Mochi also does that, but not all the time, he tends to sleep on his back when it gets hot or he is goofing around, but he sleeps with his eyes partially open, like me, which I find funny....hahaha

Its cute that Bella snores.

Thanks,
Elsie
Yup Steve sleeps like that especially when its hot and its sooo cute. He snores when he's really tired and he snorts too.....
Maddie rarely does but Jack does all the time.

Beth,
Your dog likes pillows too? Mine love it if I leave one on the couch!
o yes. teddy always sleeps like this! lol this was him last night in his kennel

Yes, my dog did all the time. It was so cute!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service